You are buying Brightlink's new 1x2 HDMI splitter SET (comes with 2 receivers) over single Cat6 cable that can reach distances of upto 165ft away with uncompressed signal, 2 way IR, and HDMI loop out.
This 1x2 HDMI splitter SET over single Cat6 cable allows you to take a full 1080P uncompressed signal and split it to multiple HDTV screens upto 165ft away. With the 2 way IR feature you can control your source from your display (pause, play, fast-forward or rewind) or your display from your source (power on and off, control volume).
Using the HDMI loop out you can either add a local display for viewing or you can cascade with an additional HDMI splitter sets to turn your 1x2 HDMI splitter into a 1x3, 1x4, 1x5, 1x6, etc..
Our Brightlink 1x2 HDMI splitter SET over single Ca6 cable offers an easy to use HD video solution for Casinos, Sports Bars, Super Markets, Shopping Malls, Churches, Data Control Centre, Conference Rooms, Education and Training, Luxury Homes, Home Theatres or anywhere you need a solution for your multiple HD display set up.
- Distribute 1 HDMI signal to 2 identical UTP outputs synchronously, with 1xlooping HDMI output.
- Comes with 2 Receivers
- Transmit over 165ft single Cat5e/6 cable.
- Can be cascaded for 4 layers.
- With wide-band Bi-Direction IR control (38 ~ 56 kHz).
- (IR extension from Sender to Receiver or from Receiver to Sender)
- Support Full HD 1080p, VESA resolution: 1920x1200.
- Supports Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD, Master Audio.
- Support 3D.
Our company reserves the right to make changes in the hardware, packaging and any accompanying documentation without prior written notice.
- 1 x HDMI Splitter
- 3 x 5V DC Adapter
- 2 x Receivers
- 1 x User Manual
|Operating Temperature Range||-5 to +35℃ (+23 to +95℉)|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)|
|Video Amplifier Bandwidth||140MHz|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 Volts P-P|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Data transfer speed rate||6.75Gbps (Maximum)|
|Output ports||2xCat5e/6, 1xHDMI|
|Video Format Supported||DTV/HDTV:480i/ 576i/ 480P/ 576P/ 720P/ 1080i/ 1080P|
|VESA resolution:1920x1200 *|
|3D video support|
|Vertical Frequency range||60Hz|
|Support Audio Format||DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby True HD, multi-channel 5.1, stereo etc **|
|Transmission Distance||1080P 8-bit 50m|
|Over single cat5e or cat6 cable/ 24AWG/ Solid ***|
* The transmission distance is Max 130ft under 1920x1200 resolution.
** The distance is 130ft under 5.1CH or 7.1CH.
*** Under perfect transmission conditions including straight cable runs with no electrical interference, bends, kinks, patch panels or wall outlets.
Terms / Conditions
Shipping: for a cost of $35 (USD), we will ship the Matrix Switcher anywhere in the USA; allow four to seven (4-7) business days for item delivery.
This set comes with 2-YEAR FREE WARRANTY on Parts and Labor. In the event of malfunctions or an inoperative switch, we will pay for return shipping. Keep order information to expedite the return process.
DIP SWITCH FOR EDIT SETTING:
|0000||Default (1080P3D 2ch)|
|0001||Copy from HDMI output|
Clean this unit with a soft, dry cloth. Never use alcohol, paint thinner of benzene to clean this unit.
- Damage requiring service: The unit should be serviced by qualified service personnel if:
- The DC power supply cord or AC adaptor has been damaged;
- Objects or liquids have gotten into the unit;
- The unit has been exposed to rain;
- The unit does not operate normally or exhibits a marked change in performance;
- The unit has been dropped or the cabinet damaged.
- Servicing Personnel: Do not attempt to service the unit beyond that described in these operating instructions. Refer all other servicing to authorized servicing personnel.
- Replacement parts: When parts need replacing ensure the servicer uses parts specified by the manufacturer or parts that have the same characteristics as the original parts. Unauthorized substitutes may result in fire, electric shock, or other hazards.
- Safety check: After repairs or service, ask the servicer to perform safety checks to confirm that the unit is in proper working condition.