Brightlink 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix Switcher over single Cat6 cable and HDMI-1080p-4Kx2K-228ft-2 way IR control POE POH-SET c/w 4 Receivers/Baluns. When your multiple HDTV screen set has more than a few AV sources, spans over long distances, and requires many control options, our New Brightlink 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix SET over single Cat6 cable and HDMI is your one stop solution.
Our Brightlink 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix SET over single Cat6 cable and HDMI offers an easy to use HD video solution for Casinos, Sports Bars, Super Markets, Shopping Malls, Churches, Data Control Centre, Conference Rooms, Education and Training, Luxury Homes, Home Theatres or anywhere you need a solution for your multiple HD display set up. This 4x4 HDBaseT Matrix SET over single Cat6 cable and HDMI can route Eight Hi-Definition sources to any Eight HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4Kx2K plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD® Master Audio™. Using our advance HDBaseT chipset inside, the output distance can reach upto 228ft over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable.
Each source can be routed to any display using the front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 control via PC, and TCP/IP control via PC. This Matrix comes with our built in 2 Way IR Control System so that you can control the source or matrix from the displays (e.g. Pause, play or change input/outputs) and you can also control the displays from the source (e.g. Turn TV on and off)
- Comes with 4 Receivers/Baluns that support POH/POE so no power needed.
- Supports resolutions up to 4K@60, 4K@30, 1080P, 1080i, 720P and standard video format.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 version (Support HDMI2.0 4K50/60Hz YUV420).
- Using an advance HDBaseT chipset inside this 8x8 HDbaseT Matrix over single Cat6 cable can reach distances up to 228ft at 1080p, and 130ft at 4Kx2K
- The Matrix can power the receivers remotely using POH (Power Over HDBaseT) so that no power supplies are needed at the display.
- Allows anyone of the 4 sources to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Allows anyone of the 4 HDMI display to view any of the 4 HDMI sources at any time
- Features our built in 2 Way IR Control System. You can control the source or matrix from the displays (e.g. Pause, play or change input/outputs) and you can also control the displays from the source (e.g. Turn TV on and off).
- S/PDIF digital audio output for each HDMI output.
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio pass through HDMI output
- Advanced EDID management for quick and seamless integration of the sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for instant status feedback
- Multiple switching modes including front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 control via PC, and TCP/IP control via PC.
- Integrate with most popular control systems such as Control4 and Crestron
- Comes with rack mounting ears for easy installation.
- Full 3D pass- through.
- HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant.
- 1U rack design for easy installation.3
- Main unit. (HDBaseT Matrix).
- 12V3A DC Power Supply. x2
- 1x Remote controller.
- 1x IR Extension cable; 4x Wide-Band “IR In” cables; 4x “IR Out” cables.
- Operating Instructions.
- 2x Mounting Ear.
|Audio Format Supported||DTS-HD、Dolby trueHD|
|Dimensions||L440 x W166 x H42 mm|
|HDCP Compliant||HDCP2.2 and HDCP1.4|
|Input DDC Signal||5 volts p-p (TTL)|
|Input Video Signal||0.5-1.0 volts p-p|
|Mass (Main Unit)||2.0kg|
|Maximum Transmission Distance||1080P 70m, 4K 35m|
|Operating Humidity Range||5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-5 to +35°C(-41 to +95 °F)|
|Output Video HDMI2.0 and HDMI||1.4 (over HDBaseT)|
|Power Consumption||25wtts (Max.)|
|Video Format Supported||4K@60/4k@30/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i|
CONNECTING & OPERATING:
- Connect the HDMI input sources (such as HD-DVD, PS3, STB etc) into BL-MX07.
- Connect Cat5e/6 cable to HDBaseT output port of BL-MX07 and HDBaseT input of Receiver.
- Connect HDMI sink devices (such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP) to the Receiver.
- Power on the input source you want to show.
- Connect the power supply into BL-MX07 and turn on the display you want to watch.
- Use remote or push the button to choose input source.
- Front Panel Buttons
- IR Remote Control
- RS-232 Control via PC
- TCP/IP Control via PC
Terms & Conditions:
Shipping: for a cost of $35 (USD), we will ship the Matrix Switcher anywhere in the USA; allow four to seven (4-7) business days for item delivery.
This set comes with 2-YEAR FREE WARRANTY on Parts and Labor. In the event of malfunctions or an inoperative switch, we will pay for return shipping. Keep order information to expedite the return process.