When your multiple HDTV screen set has more than a few AV sources, spans over long distances, and requires many control options, our New Brightlink 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix SET over single Cat6 cable and HDMI is your one stop solution.
Our Brightlink 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix SET over single Cat6 cable and HDMI offers an easy to use HD video solution for Casinos, Sports Bars, Super Markets, Shopping Malls, Churches, Data Control Centre, Conference Rooms, Education and Training, Luxury Homes, Home Theatres or anywhere you need a solution for your multiple HD display set up.
This 8x8 HDBaseT Matrix SET over single Cat6 cable and HDMI can route Eight Hi-Definition sources to any Eight HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4Kx2K plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD® Master Audio™. Using our advance HDBaseT chipset inside, the output distance can reach upto 228ft over a single Cat5e/Cat6 cable.
Each source can be routed to any display using the front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 control via PC, and TCP/IP control via PC.
This Matrix comes with our built in 2 Way IR Control System so that you can control the source or matrix from the displays (e.g. Pause, play or change input/outputs) and you can also control the displays from the source (e.g. Turn TV on and off)
- Comes with 8 Receivers/Baluns that support POH/POE so no power needed.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p@60HZ,48-bit deep color, 4k@30HZ
- Using an advance HDBaseT chipset inside this 8x8 HDbaseT Matrix over single Cat6 cable can reach distances up to 228ft at 1080p, and 130ft at 4Kx2K
- The Matrix can power the receivers remotely using POH (Power Over HDBaseT) so that no power supplies are needed at the display.
- Allows anyone of the 8 sources to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time.
- Allows anyone of the 8 HDMI display to view any of the 8 HDMI sources at any time
- Features our built in 2 Way IR Control System. You can control the source or matrix from the displays (e.g. Pause, play or change input/outputs) and you can also control the displays from the source (e.g. Turn TV on and off).
- Supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD master audio pass through HDMI output
- Advanced EDID management for quick and seamless integration of the sources and displays
- Front-panel LCD display for instant status feedback
- Multiple switching modes including front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 control via PC, and TCP/IP control via PC.
- Integrate with most popular control systems such as Control4 and Crestron
- Comes with rack mounting ears for easy installation.
- Full 3D pass- through.
- HDCP compliant
- BL0808-HDBT1 Matrix Switcher
- 8ea BL-HDBT1-RX POH/POE Receivers / Baluns
- 8x IR Emitters
- 9x IR Receivers
- 1x12V/5A DC power supply for matrix
- 1x24 V/6A DC power supply for receivers, POH
- 1x Remote Control with Battery
- 2x Rack mount ears
- 1x CD for control software
- Front Panel Buttons
- IR Remote Control (CLICK TO DOWNLOAD IR CODES)
- RS-232 Control via PC (CLICK TO DONWLOAD COMMANDS)
- TCP/IP Control via PC (CLICK TO DONWLOAD COMMANDS)
- DOWNLOAD BRIGHTLINK CONTROL SOFTWARE
Bandwidth: 2.97Gbps per color
Video Input Connectors: 8x HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female, locking
Video Output Connectors: 8x RJ-45 connector
RS-232 serial port: DB-9, female
TCP/IP Control: RJ-45, female
IR Input ports: 9x 3.5mm stereo jack
IR Output ports: 8x 3.5mm stereo jack
Rack-Mountable: 1 U rack height, rack ears included
Dimensions (W x H x D): 16 7/8” 11 13/16" x 1 11/16", without feet
Shipping Weight: 6 LBS
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Storage Temperature : -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
Power Supply: 12V/6.25A DC( main), 24V/6.25A DC( POH)
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Terms / Conditions
Shipping: for a cost of $35 (USD), we will ship the Matrix Switcher anywhere in the USA; allow four to seven (4-7) business days for item delivery.
This set comes with 2-YEAR FREE WARRANTY on Parts and Labor. In the event of malfunctions or an inoperative switch, we will pay for return shipping. Keep order information to expedite the return process.