Introducing Brightlink New HDMI HDBaseT 4K Extenders over single Cat5e/6 cable 228ft with 2 way IR and POE/POC
These HDBaseT 4K Extenders allow you to reach long distances over a single Cat5e/6 cable at FULL 1080P / 4Kx2K uncompressed signal.
With our built in 2 Way IR Control System you can control the source from the displays (e.g. Pause, play) and you can also control the displays from the source (e.g. Turn TV on and off).
The POE/POC feature allows you to only power the transmitter and not the receiver so you are able to avoid extra power cables behind your displays.
- One pair is a fully functional module with no settings needed.
- Use single UTP/STP LAN cable (CAT-5E/6) to substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
- UTP/STP cable termination follows the standard of IEEE-568B.
- Transmission distance reaches up to 70 meters under the video format of 1080P and 4K up to 40 meters.
- POC (RX powered by TX)
- HDCP2.2/1.4 compliant.
- Full HD support: 1080p@60Hz@48b/pixels, 3D and 4Kx2K
- With LED indicators to show the power status.
- With ESD protection inside.
- Mounting ears supplied.
- Transfer Bidirectional Infrared control signal together with the HDMI signal.
- Phoenix RS232 Port for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission.
- Main unit (BL-EX33).
- Operating instructions. (BL-EX33).
- 12VDC power supply.(only for TX, RX can be powered from TX)
- 2xIR TX unit. (IR emitter cable, 1 pcs for TX, 1 pcs for RX)
- 2xIR RX unit. (IR receiver cable, 1 pcs for TX, 1pcs or for RX)
- 2 Phoenix plugs for RS232 cable termination NOTE: PART NUMBER (Abbreviation as P/N)
Connections and Operations
1) Connect the HDMI input source (such as HD-DVD, PS3, STB etc.) to BL-EX33-TX.
2) Connect a CAT-5E/6E cable from UTP output of BL-EX33-TX to UTP input of BL-EX33-RX.
3) Connect the HDMI sink(such as HD-LCD、HD-DLP) to BL-EX33-RX.
4) Connect the IR TX UNIT into BL-EX33-TX IR-Out port; Connect the IR RX UNIT into BL-EX33-RX IR-In port.
5) Connect the IR RX UNIT into BL-EX33-TX IR-In port; Connect the IR TX UNIT into BL-EX33-RX IR-Out port.
6) Phoenix RS232 Port can be set for firmware update or RS232 control signal transmission (Default set for RS232).
Attention: Please insert and extract cables gently.
Shipping: Shipping is 35usd anywhere in the USA; allow four to seven (4-7) business days for item delivery. These extenders comes with 2-YEAR FREE WARRANTY on Parts and Labor. In the event of malfunctions or an inoperative extender, we will pay for return shipping. Keep order information to expedite the return process.
Operating Temperature Range -5 to +35°C (-41 to +95 °F)
Operating Humidity Range 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Input Video Signal 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Video Format Supported DTV/HDTV;
Output Video HDMI 2.0+HDCP1.4/2.2
Output Audio Support DTS-HD, Dolby-HD
Maximum Transmission Distance 70 meters for 1080P, 40 meters for 4K
Power Supply 12V2A
POC / POE Power from TX to RX over Cat5/6 cable
Power Consumption 2.5Watts (BL-EX33-TX) 5Watts (BL-EX33-RX)
Dimensions 105mmH×71mmW×25mmD Mass
(Main unit) 0.7Kg / 1.54lb (Pairs)