When your multiple HDTV screen set has more than a few AV sources, and requires 4Kx2K content distribution, our New Brightlink 8x8 4Kx2K HDMI Matrix Switcher is your one stop solution.
Brightlink 8x8 4Kx2K HDMI Matrix Switcher is a HDMI 2.0/HDCP2.2 4K UHD 8x8 HDMI true matrix. It allows any eight sources (Blue-Ray, HD DVD player, satellite receiver, game system, etc.) to be shown on any of the eight displays simultaneously.
Brightlink 8x8 4Kx2K HDMI Matrix Switcher is equipped with signal equalization and amplification to ensure the HDMI transmissions will not suffer signal loss through long cable distances.
This 8x8 4Kx2K HDMI Matrix Switcher offers an easy to use HD video solution for Casinos, Sports Bars, Super Markets, Shopping Malls, Churches, Data Control Centre, Conference Rooms, Education and Training, Luxury Homes, Home Theatres or anywhere you need a solution for your multiple HD display set up.
This 8x8 4Kx2K HDMI Matrix Switcher can route Eight Hi-Definition sources to any Eight HDTV displays, supporting 1080p Full HD up to 4Kx2K plus all 3D formats, along with multichannel digital audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD® Master Audio™. Each source can be routed to any display using the front panel buttons, IR remote control, RS-232 control via PC, and TCP/IP control via PC.
- HDMI 2.0 version (Support HDMI2.0 4K50/60Hz YUV420).
- Support HDCP2.2/1.4 input, HDCP1.4 output.
- Easy to use: install in seconds, no need for setting.
- Allows up to eight HDMI sources to be independently switched to eight HDMI monitors, HDTVs, or projectors.
- S/PDIF digital audio output for each HDMI output.
- Support high definition resolutions 4K@60Hz, 4K@30Hz, 1080P, 1080i, 720P and standard video format.
- Three switching modes：panel buttons, local IR, IR extension.
- Main unit. (BL-MX08)
- 5VDC Power Supply.
- 1x Remote.
- 1x IR_RX (IR receiver) extension cable.
- Operating Instructions.
- 2x Mounting Ear.
- DOWNLOAD PC SOFTWARE
- DOWNLOAD RS232 SERIAL COMMAND SOFTWARE
Operating Temperature Range: -5 to +35°C(-41 to +95 °F)
Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90 % RH (no condensation)
Input Video Signal: 0.5-1.0 volts p-p
Input DDC Signal: 5 volts p-p (TTL)
Signaling Rate: 3.0Gbit/s
Video Format Supported: DTV/HDTV: 4K@60Hz/4k@30Hz/1080P/1080i/720P/576P/480P/576i/480i
Output Video: HDMI2.0 and HDMI 1.4
Audio Format Supported: DTS-HD、Dolby trueHD
Maximum Transmission Distance: <15m
Power Consumption: 15wtts (Max.)
Dimensions: L440 x W256 x H42 mm/ L17.3”xW10”xH1.65”
Mass (Main Unit): 2.4kg
1) Connect the HDMI input sources ( such as HD-DVD, PS3, STB etc) into BL-MX08.
2) Connect the HDMI outputs ( such as HD-LCD, HD-DLP) into BL-MX08.
3) Optional: Connect the IR Cable to the IR Port.
4) Optional: Connect RS232 cable from PC RS232 port (or USB-RS232 converter) to BL-MX08.
5) Optional: Connect Audio (Coaxial) cable to the Audio output port.
6) Optional: Connect an Ethernet cable from the TCP/IP port on the matrix to a local Area Network.
7) Connect 5V power supply to DC power socket.
8) Power on the BL-MX08, TV and other devices.
9) Control BL-MX08 by using buttons on the front panel.
Attention: Insert / Extract cables gently.
Terms / Conditions
Shipping: for a cost of $35 (USD), we will ship the Matrix Switcher anywhere in the USA; allow four to seven (4-7) business days for item delivery. This set comes with 2-YEAR FREE WARRANTY on Parts and Labor. In the event of malfunctions or an inoperative switch, we will pay for return shipping. Keep order information to expedite the return process.